October 2011 Moms
Options

POLL (non-clicky): Has anything you put on TB gotten you in trouble IRL?

I had a rant I wanted to post this morning about someone I know IRL... but am pure chicken sh!t and didn't post it because I am seriously scared to death of being found out and having it backfire (no matter what precautions I take).  So I just keep things low key and don't post anything I wouldn't want my mom/MIL to read.

So... what have you posted on TB that got you into trouble?  (I have posted a previous poll similar to this and that's what got me thinking - a few of the replies mentioned things that were posted getting them in trouble and I thought this might make a great poll of its own).

Let's hear it ladies.

Edited: for a stupid grammar error (or two, or three...)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: POLL (non-clicky): Has anything you put on TB gotten you in trouble IRL?

• Options
    Nothing so far. But it is bound to happen at some point. Thankfully, I am always happy to say to people's faces what I say when they are not around - and in most instances have done that before I post or shortly thereafter. So....no real worry here.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Deez10Deez10 member

imageNita2603:
    Nothing so far. But it is bound to happen at some point. Thankfully, I am always happy to say to people's faces what I say when they are not around - and in most instances have done that before I post or shortly thereafter. So....no real worry here.

I've said it before and I"ll say it again.  I *heart* you.  We'd be friends IRL.  Of that, I'm sure.

:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDeez10:

imageNita2603:

I've said it before and I"ll say it again.  I *heart* you.  We'd be friends IRL.  Of that, I'm sure.

:)

And I heart you. Where do you live again? There has to be a way to hook up at some point in life. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Liz4444Liz4444 member
    Nope, everything I've said on here I've said IRL.  Except maybe admitting certain purchases...
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options

imageMackalien13:
    When I posted the non-dairy condoms thread, turns out one of my IRL friends lurks on TN and saw it. Embarrassed

Ha ha! I remember that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've gotten in trouble not with other people on here but with my H.  I posted a really long time ago (I think I was still in the 1st trimester) that I was super pissed at my H for going out for a work party, getting totally wasted and then proceeding to come home and vomit all over the place (which I cleaned up).  It was a really long rant about my H, and he saw it when I left it up on the computer.  At that time, my siggy pic was a pic of us kissing at our wedding, and it was a sideshot, so you couldn't really see what we looked like.  But with that picture in combination with my SN and my city, he thought people could identify us.  There were 1000+ views for that post, so he was pretty upset.  He didn't really care that I had posted a vent about him, but more that I had a pic of us.  That was the last day of that siggy Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Liz4444Liz4444 member

imagemrs.lizzieb:
    I've gotten in trouble not with other people on here but with my H.  I posted a really long time ago (I think I was still in the 1st trimester) that I was super pissed at my H for going out for a work party, getting totally wasted and then proceeding to come home and vomit all over the place (which I cleaned up).  It was a really long rant about my H, and he saw it when I left it up on the computer.  At that time, my siggy pic was a pic of us kissing at our wedding, and it was a sideshot, so you couldn't really see what we looked like.  But with that picture in combination with my SN and my city, he thought people could identify us.  There were 1000+ views for that post, so he was pretty upset.  He didn't really care that I had posted a vent about him, but more that I had a pic of us.  That was the last day of that siggy Stick out tongue

I remember that post!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"