June 2012 Moms

We are all home

Brooklyn came home with us today about 2pm... We slept at the hospital over night with her... They took her vitals and everything just to make sure everything was going to work out... And she did great! She spent about week in the SCN... 6 days more at the hospital than me... We are so glad she is home and thank you all for your thoughts a prayers!

Ps... No they really did not give me a bedpan I think they were so worried about everything else they forgot...  

Re: We are all home

• That is really great!  My daughter was in the hospital for almost a week before she came home.  It has been fun having her home.  I like to dress her up like a baby doll and put her in the Snugabunny Rock n Play--so cute!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • So glad to hear that you all finally made it home to start your new life. Enjoy that new bundle of love!!!!
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad your little girl is home with you now! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay! Enjoy your little baby:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great news, enjoy being home with your little girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!  Enjoy your new family!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad you are all home and well! Congratulations on your new baby :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"