Cloth Diapering

Please teach me to strip my CD in my HE washer

Need to strip my CD in my HE washer, but don't know exactly what process to follow. They are FuzziBunz sized pocket diapers.

TIA!

Look out baby #3 is on his/her way!
BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Please teach me to strip my CD in my HE washer

• It really depends on the washer, they are all so different.  You want it on the HOTTEST setting possible (if you can turn your hot water hearted up, do that).  Everyone strips their diapers differently, but this is what I do.  In the laundry detergent compartment I put a hefty squirt of original blue dawn and a scoop of oxiclean. I also fill up the bleach dispenser. Take a bath towel and get it sopping wet and put in washer with dipes. Run washer on its hottest setting as I said before wand use any feature you may have to add extra water (mine says "water plus"). After the super hot wash you can probably wash under a normal hot wash setting 3 or however many times it takes before you do not see any more suds during the wash cycle. Then dry as normal. 

Hope that helps.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wash your diapers as normal.  Get a packet of RLR.  Wash with the RLR then rinse rinse rinse until you see no more suds.  RLR is safe for a FL HE machine.  If your buildup is really bad repeat the process. 

What detergent are you using normally.

If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JAH12JAH12 member
    what is RLR and where can i buy this? I use Tide HE, but only use a small amount. at times i will throw in some oxy clean and maybe a tiny bit of bleach with the inserts to kill any stink, but i know you shouldn't use bleach so i rarely use it.
    Look out baby #3 is on his/her way!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"