Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Can I start charting mid cycle... I'm five days past natural MC so CD6?

Hi,

So it sounds like its fairly typical for cycles to be different after mc.  I've always been very regular.  I've never *really* charted but have always kept track of my periods and monitored my cervical fluid.  DH and I had used this "modified" method of tracking to avoid pg for about 9 months up until April.  (we were not really TTC or TTA when I got pg.... we were sort of easing into TTC and it happened right away). 

Anyway, now that I know I might be "off", I'd like to start taking my temp too.   I had a natural MC on Saturday so was that CD1?  I'm still spotting... VERY lightly.  HCG down to 0.  So am I on CD6? And if so, can I start taking my temp tomorrow or do I have to wait? 

thanks for any input!  

Re: Can I start charting mid cycle... I'm five days past natural MC so CD6?

• Options

I don't think it would be a bad idea just to get started so you get to know your body better. I would be careful to check things like cervical mucus because I would be weary of getting an infection or something.

My only caviat would be that your cycle may still be jumpy and you may not get any real results. But at least you'll start the habit of checking your temp etc.

That's just my 2 cents!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"