December 2011 Moms

Tummy sleeper!

LO has started rolling onto his stomach and now as soon as we put him down to sleep he rolls onto his stomach to sleep. Makes me a nervous wreck but we tried flipping him to his back and he rolled right back to his tummy. He did fall asleep in a weird position though with his arm underneath his chest. Looks so uncomfortable! Leave him like that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tummy sleeper!

• DD refuses to nap on her back. Every nap is on the tummy. For a long time I would check on her every few minutes. If thats where your DS wants to sleep, let him. Just keep a close eye. We also bought an angel alert monitor for peace of mind.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I say leave him.

Ana sleeps in the weirdest positions sometimes. What the pedi told me is if she can get in that position then she can probably get out of that position. You could spend all night flipping that baby back over to his back... I know one night I literally did

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Loading the player...
  • Leave him. Try not to worry too much about him being on his tummy, like PP said- if he got into that position, he can get out and if he can't, he'll scream his head off until you come move him :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRileys Mama:
    Leave him. Try not to worry too much about him being on his tummy, like PP said- if he got into that position, he can get out and if he can't, he'll scream his head off until you come move him :)

this!  DD lets me know when she's "stuck" on her tummy.  and she sleeps in some odd positions that I have no idea how she finds them comfortable, but she apparently does!  lately it's been on her belly, knees drawn under her/bum in the air, with her hands under her chest/belly.  so funny!

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"