January 2013 Moms
Options

WFD?

i know there was already a WFL post today, but i'm really in need of some new dinner ideas. Right now all that sounds good is a big juicy burger from Five Guys!
       I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
**  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

Re: WFD?

• Options
    ==N====N== member
    Chicken Parm, spaghetti, and dh is at the store getting breadsticks to go with it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

image==N==:
    Chicken Parm, spaghetti, and dh is at the store getting breadsticks to go with it.

oh, yum! :) 

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Whatever hubby's cooking or bringing home.  I love when it's his turn to cook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    OMG Five Guys sounds soooo good. I think we're getting a pizza because I have a sinus infection and feel even crappier than normal and absolutely nothing else sounds good

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    rjade9rjade9 member
    Dh is working tonight, I feel like garbage and ds wanted pb&j do that's what we ate :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A burger sounds good to me too! But we're having meatloaf, mashed potatoes & baby carrots. Smile
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options
    mmmm 5 guys sounds amazing right now!!!! lol!!!! no help here i know lol!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chicken Burritos with homemade refried beans, spanish rice, and grilled chicken. MMMMMM. Is it dinner yet?!

• Options

I'm so jealous of these dinner plans!  I can barely stomach anything right now, but I had a few bits of mac and cheese (the boxed kind, ugh) because it was the only thing that sounded decent. 

Can't wait for my appetite to come back!

Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH is hosting a diaper party for his best friend on Saturday so I just spent my evening making 10 pounds of bakes potato salad, 5 punds of ranch pasta salad and 75 brownies .... We'll be picking from that cause theres no was in hell Im cooking anything else!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Either homemade pizza or spaghetti with garlic bread...can't make up my mind.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

MH just picked up a pizza for dinner.  We've been eating like crap, but it's kind of hard to avoid right now :(

I was actually feeling a little better earlier today and then was hit again with more nausea tonight.  Oh well, we'll get things back on track in a few weeks.  I just have to keep reminding myself it's temporary.

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Slow cooker pulled pork: It was sooo good!  Sweet potatos fries, and applesauce
  • Options
    Chicken tacos and they made me a little sick :(
  • Options

McDonalds. DH works late on Thursday nights, so I have to pick up DS (an hour+ commute on these nights). I have been nauseous all afternoon, so I made it easy on myself and got DS a milk shake and cheeseburger. I'm having a coke (and I feel soooo much better because of it), cheeseburger and fries.

Tomorrow night DH is making poppyseed chicken casserole - a big craving I've had all week!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    NecackNecack member
    I made tortellini tossed with steamed broccoli, grape tomatoes and a lemon garlic sauce. Yummy!
  • Options

The last few days my diet has consisted of crackers, mac and cheese, watermelon, and cereal. Everything else has sounded awful, especially anything with meat.

Although out of no where, I REALLY want chicken nuggets. DH is out getting chicken nuggets and french fries from McDonald's as we speak. Not only have I not eaten meat (I really only eat chicken and turkey as it is) in at least a week, but I NEVER eat McDonald's!

What is this pregnancy doing to me?!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"