June 2012 Moms

My new favorite comment....

I own a day care for dogs, and every morning, when the customers come in one by one, all I hear is, "You're still here?!" or "awww....  I was hoping you wouldn't be here because you would be having the baby!"   Well, I have 25 days left, the baby is still inside me....  what else am I supposed to do??  Good morning to you too!  Confused
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: My new favorite comment....

• People are so clueless!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hear the same thing everyday when I walk into the office!! It's like...Really people, do you have to keep reminding me??? Trust when I say this has been much longer for me than it has been for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Hang in there and just try to ignore them and keep smiling. LOL Big Smile
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jc0n15jc0n15 member

I have been hearing the same thing for a month now. Nobody thought I would go to or possibly past my due date. Which makes it seem that much longer. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not due for 3 more days.

• I hear ya! I have 23 days left and everyday I pick up my daughter from school, either a teacher or another mom says something to that extent. My fave is "No baby yet?" I just wanna say "Are you kidding me? Would I still look like I swallowed a basketball if I had the baby?"
  • Today one of my second grade students told me my belly looked like a watermelon.  Did I mention this child is 7?!???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"