February 2012 Moms
Options

XP: Yeast infection on DD?

None of my kids have never had yeast infections, but DD has a persistent ''rash'' that comes and goes it seems like for the past week or two. It is pimply almost and it extends into the skin folds of the groin area. I've been super careful about changing her as soon as she gets wet and using desitin but it still persists. I even changed diaper brands because I thought that could be it; but it's still there. Does it sound like a yeast infection to you ladies?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Yeast infection on DD?

• Options
    Might be. Does naked time help? If you're very concerned, your pedi can tell you for sure and prescribe you a cream that should clear it up very quickly. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    My DD just had that. Red, bumpy and just would not go away... I brought her to the pedi and he gave us a script for nystatin cream which worked quickly. Just be careful if you do get the cream because it's strong and it burned her little bottom. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cs1225cs1225 member
    It seems like it to me.  DD1 had them a lot.  We got a prescription cream from the pedi that would get rid of it very quickly. No matter how quickly we changed her when she was wet, she always seemed to get them.  The cream worked wonders though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"