August 2011 Moms

Dads & Dads-to-be

Are any of your SO's or H's going to check it out?

I told my DH and he did a few replies and intro on there Smile I don't think he will be on much but I don't mind it at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Dads & Dads-to-be

• I asked SO if he would do it, and he looked at me like I was nuts. He prefers to play games on my Kindle lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dont even dare to share with him that there is! I dont see him joining, but I can see him lurking on my posts being a peanut gallery and writing stuff like, "Get off your computer, whats for supper?"
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty sure if I told my husband to start posting on the site he would keel over and die, or, look at me like I had grown a third eyeball. So not his style. Now, if it were an off-roading forum, he would be all over it. 
    imageimage
  • Fuzzy21Fuzzy21 member
    Not at all. This is all crazy to him
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • LoL if I do mention it, I'm pretty sure he will just laugh. He does like the concept for me, though, and he does ask me to ask questions and likes hearing how other new parents are handling various situations. We have discussed and used lots of advice from the boards, I think he will leave it to me to be the one that does the interacting, though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My husband likes to read over my shoulder but thinks its a waste of time.
  • imageFuzzy21:
    Not at all. This is all crazy to him

This! 

• Heck no!  And I have to say I'm glad...I don't want him creeping on me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I told DH about it but I doubt he would or will post anything.  But ya never know with my Hubby.  He is always full of surprizes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"