December 2012 Moms
Options

Intro (finally)

Hi everyone I'm Jessica! I've posted and responded to posts but never did an intro. I'm at 10 weeks 2 days. M/s is kicking my butt.  I'm on Zofran for it and that is what is holding me together. I'm 31, I've been married for almost 5 years, and this will be our first child. Three random facts about me: 1) I worry a lot about everything but I'm working on worrying less; 2) I refuse to allow my sister to refer to my baby as a "nugget" I know people have cute pet names but that makes me think of a chicken nugget and that is not cute; and 3) I'm a big sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters (I had to add at least one thing that makes me sound less like a whiny B).

I'm looking forward to getting to know others better. I already owe thanks to several posters that have offered very helpful advice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: Intro (finally)

• Options
    well hello there to the calm Big Sister pregnant with a little peanut... at least peanuts you can think of the guy with the top hat and cane - he's kind of cute ;)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagedee12807:
    well hello there to the calm Big Sister pregnant with a little peanut... at least peanuts you can think of the guy with the top hat and cane - he's kind of cute ;)

Hi

I actually dressed up like Mr. Peanut when I was in college and took pictures with people for the huge salary of $100. Trust me it was not cute :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJessAnnJ:

imagedee12807:

Hi

I actually dressed up like Mr. Peanut when I was in college and took pictures with people for the huge salary of $100. Trust me it was not cute :-) 

I'm pretty sure a pic of that needs to be in you siggy :)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"