December 2012 Moms

Worried

Ok we did a big move the past weekend and although I didnt move anything super heavy I do think I might have over did it. I lost 2 pounds over the weekend but already gained them back this week. Im 10 weeks. I have an app on Monday but the wait til then is killing me. I just keep telling myself everything is great dont worry.

Anyone else had a similar experience and everything turned out fine?

Re: Worried

• We drove to Colorado and back in 2 days, and moved all of my furniture from my storage unit back here 2 weeks ago.  Everything is perfectly fine with baby.  You aren't going to cause a miscarriage because you worked a little harder than usual.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEmbug6:

Ok we did a big move the past weekend and although I didnt move anything super heavy I do think I might have over did it. I lost 2 pounds over the weekend but already gained them back this week. Im 10 weeks. I have an app on Monday but the wait til then is killing me. I just keep telling myself everything is great dont worry.

Anyone else had a similar experience and everything turned out fine?

I'm confused by what you mean by similar experience?  Is the only "symptom" of overdoing it the 2 lb loss/gain?  I do that in a day.  If you're not spotting or cramping, I'm not sure what there is to worry about, so try to relax.   

Nathaniel David 3/22/11 #2 due 12/16/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you'll probably be fine, but it might make you feel better to take it extra easy for a few days.  Extra naps, feet up on the couch and stay hydrated... that way you know you were extra careful!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Said goodbye to a little angel on September 18, 2007 at 6w2d. You'll always be in our thoughts...
  • I am a big fan of landscaping- not gardening.  I was about 10-11 weeks and I pulled out 3 trees in the backyard, planted a few more, rototilled the lawn and planted the remainder of my garden...  I was freaked out afterwards because I had major cramping and my back kept going out (I even asked about it on here)...  I gave myself a few days of major rest and it all went away!  No aches or pains after day 3 or 4...  I think you will be fine!  Lots of water!
  • LuffJooLuffJoo member

imagepepperchanning:
    I am a big fan of landscaping- not gardening.  I was about 10-11 weeks and I pulled out 3 trees in the backyard, planted a few more, rototilled the lawn and planted the remainder of my garden...  I was freaked out afterwards because I had major cramping and my back kept going out (I even asked about it on here)...  I gave myself a few days of major rest and it all went away!  No aches or pains after day 3 or 4...  I think you will be fine!  Lots of water!

You rototilled?  I tried that NOT pregnant and it dragged my across the yard... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"