October 2011 Moms

Click-y poll - How many teeth?

Yes, I know it was included in the GTKY thread, but I am lazy, I just like to see the pretty graph results of a poll ;)

[Poll]

Re: Click-y poll - How many teeth?

• UFCaseyUFCasey member
    Rocco still has zero - I've been saying he has been cranky due to 'teething' forever. Still no teeth. Guess he is just cranky. :P
  • One is trying to poke through, but I voted 0 since its being stubborn. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Whoa, whose babies have 6 or more???

DD's first tooth broke through two weeks ago. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I answered 4 since his top 2 are just about to poke through. He got his first at 5 mos and second at 6 mos. 

• A has 8!!!  4 on top and 4 on the bottom..she is working on more I just don't know where.  I'm convinced she wants to eat corn on the cob this summer :)
  • Six?!! Is that a joke?? N has his bottom 2 but his top 2 are threatening... His gums are red and swollen and he has (all but) stopped eating and is insanely irritable so I am guessing they will come in this weekend. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • UFCaseyUFCasey member

imageanasazi17:
    A has 8!!!  4 on top and 4 on the bottom..she is working on more I just don't know where.  I'm convinced she wants to eat corn on the cob this summer :)

Surprise  That's crazy!!  When did she get her first tooth? Right out of the womb? Ha!

• imageanasazi17:
    A has 8!!!  4 on top and 4 on the bottom..she is working on more I just don't know where.  I'm convinced she wants to eat corn on the cob this summer :)

Ohmygod!  Lucky you!  Getting teething out of the way for a while :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Deez10Deez10 member

DS has nearly 8!!

But I marked 5 because 5 are clearly visible and all the way through the gums (and then some).  The other 3 are this.close to breaking through and one even did at one point but went right back up into his gums.  I actually wouldn't be surprised if they are there when I get home from work.  Definitely by this weekend.  That's how close.

Edited to add:  four on bottom, four on top.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • UFCaseyUFCasey member
    Ok so all you people with babies full of teeth - when did your little one get their first tooth? 1 month old? 2?
  • Luca has the bottom 2, and the top 2 pointy ones are starting to come through.
  • Deez10Deez10 member

UFCasey: 2.5 months is when we could feel the bottom 2.  By the time he was 3 months old, they were poking through and by 4 months were front and center.  The rest of 'em have been recent and we could tell he was working on a few more around 6.5 months.  Little did we know there would be 6 at once working their way through.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • joolz17joolz17 member

G has two. They arrived within a week of each other about a month ago. 

My sister's kid had nine by nine months. He started around 4 months.  

• A got her first tooth at 3 months, then they just all came in.  I think she had all 8 right around 5 1/2 months.  Haha, she looks like a toddler! 
  • holy cow, some LO's have 8 teeth?! 

Gracie has had two bottom teeth for a couple months now...I think they came in around 5 months.  I can see her top two coming in but haven't broken through yet. 

• No babies have 3 teeth. I know they usually come in pairs but some babies have 1 and 5. HuhHuh?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2bemum2bemum member
    M has the bottom 2.  I am thinking another is coming tho because he has not been sleeping well at night the past few nights.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Claire has 7 teeth. The first two came in the day after she turned 4 months. She got 4 more over a 5 day span when she was 6 months, and the 7th came in around 8 months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"