June 2012 Moms
Options

Is it me or are the last few days of being pregnant longer

My c section is monday but it seems like the first months flew by faster but these last couple of weeks are lasting and dragging on... Does anyone else feel this way. What are you doing to past these last days,weeks and don't say sleeping please cause as if we could with heartburn peeing etc
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is it me or are the last few days of being pregnant longer

• Options
    It's not just you. I feel like it's been dragging since I hit 30 weeks. I went early with DS, so that probably isn't helping my impatience. I want LO to cook as long as possible, but this time around has been much more uncomfortable and tiresome. I'm still at work, so that is helping pass the time. I would probably do some more freezer meals, or research quick meals on the internet, plan a couple more unordinary and fun activities with my first born? I hope it begins to go quicker for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

tick.............tock..............tick............tock- this is basically how I feel.

I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday unless she makes a surprise appearance before then. I just read the third book of the Hunger Games in a day. I'm about to go to the library to get a few more books.

I had this irrational fear that she would come early. Apparently, not. She is going to hang out for as long as possible, which is fine by me, but I hadn't really mentally prepared having this much time off with nothing to do- I stopped working 2 weeks ago. My freezer is stocked with food, my garden is planted outside, my house is as clean as it will get....and I'm bored of tv. I just can't wait to hold my little peanut and have her here with me....then I'm sure I'll be too exhausted to be bored ;-)

I also went and got a pedicure, had two 3 lunch dates in the past 2 weeks, and about a million other various appts. Fun times right now...oh well. At least we know this will end at some point ;-)

It looks like you already have a LO...maybe some arts and crafts projects with her...painting rocks like ladybugs or turtles to decorate outside?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It is dragging by now that I'm off work and waiting another 8 days for my c-sec. I have a to-do list that I am working on (slowly). Getting my cat groomed, going to walmart, organizing one of the closets, etc...Busy work, really.

I do take naps, though. Usually one in the morning and one in the afternoon, since I am losing so much sleep at night.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jc0n15jc0n15 member
    I just said the same thing to my coworker. I feel like the months flew by until May hit and then this month has been dragging!! One more day of coming into work though and if this LO doesn't want to come on its own I will be induce on the 10th. So there is a light at the end of this LONG tunnel.
  • Options
    Yes, it has been dragging! My due date is tomorrow and nothing is happening yet. I feel like this baby will never come out!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJessieCupcake:
    Yes, it has been dragging! My due date is tomorrow and nothing is happening yet. I feel like this baby will never come out!

Yes This! My due date is Saturday and I feel as if this little monster is going to be attending college in my uterus.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It sure does feels like forever!! The beginning seemed slow but the end is even SLOWER lol. My due date is Monday but it doesn't seem like he's going to be ready any time soon.

• Options
    For me the workdays are interminable, but the weekend days go so fast and I get so exhausted trying to get everything done...ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"