Georgia Babies
Options

One more Piedmont question....

I have heard the Post Partum rooms are really small.  Is this true?  We will  have a crowd for sure.  At the minimum there will be Mom, Dad, Sis and Jayke there with us a good bit of the time.  I know both my Grandparents will come and friends are already talking about stopping by too.

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

Re: One more Piedmont question....

• Options
    myrallmyrall member
    My room at Atlanta Medical Center was smaller than the room at Piedmont. I had a massive crew visit me at Piedmont and thought it was just fine. You don't want that many people in your space anyway!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't think they're that small.  You should be fine. 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member

imagemingaling2:
    I don't think they're that small.  You should be fine. 

Yep this.  If it matters to your DH, they have some rooms with the fold-out chair and some with couches.  Ask for one with the couch if they have any available.  We did and one was available. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Compared to Waters, the rooms are quite a bit smaller. If you are planning on having more than a couple people there at a time, it can get quite cramped in the PO rooms. When I had DS, the PP unit was full and we ended up in the Women's Center and the rooms there were tiny compared to the PP rooms. Waters is soooo nice and has a luxury feel to it. I had both my kids at Piedmont and worked on the PP unit for awhile, so feel free to ask me any questions!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options

imageLouise06:
    Compared to Waters, the rooms are quite a bit smaller. If you are planning on having more than a couple people there at a time, it can get quite cramped in the PO rooms. When I had DS, the PP unit was full and we ended up in the Women's Center and the rooms there were tiny compared to the PP rooms. Waters is soooo nice and has a luxury feel to it. I had both my kids at Piedmont and worked on the PP unit for awhile, so feel free to ask me any questions!

Wowzah! I just googled "Water's Pavillion" it is really amazing! How much does that cost? Clearly insurance doesn't pay for that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"