3rd Trimester
Options

Love yard sale season

Scored a box of newborn onesies both long sleeve & short, a box of clothes for my 3 y/o step daughter, including brand new jeans & the cutest purple pea coat, a box of twins sheet sets & a comforter, a new baby bath tub w/ shower head, 2 bouncy seats (including 1 with warm fleece cover), a car seat cover, & bumbo seat. All for $7! I gave her $10 because she was so generous.

That along with the crib MIL bought & his car seat we ordered, I'm feeling much more prepared for his arrival!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Love yard sale season

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    NIce score! A Bumbo alone would be worth the $7!

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    That is a fantastic score!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is what I did the weekend after my baby shower. I hit some garage sales and scored everything I needed for cheap, cheap, cheap! It's all very good quality and looks new. It made me feel much better, as well.

Here's to happy garage saling Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You totally scored!  I'm loving garage sales as well.  We've scored tons of newborn clothes at pennies on the dollar.  Since we're team green, we don't want to spend a lot on tiny clothes so we're getting a good stock of both boy and girl so we're prepared either way.  Whatever we don't use, we can donate or save for the next LO.  We've also picked up some items that we didn't get from showers, like a high chair and other little things that we didn't want spend big money on. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Anika11Anika11 member
    My mom and I are self proclaimed yard sale pro's and that is a great score! Nice work.  It feels so good to get it all for so little!!  Love the thrill of the hunt : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"