November 2012 Moms

Hypnobabies

I just signed up for the course!  Anyone else considering Hypnobabies?

Re: Hypnobabies

• i REALLY want to, but i can't afford it :(
    V|V TSP V|V
  • imageMommyLuvsMe1210:
    i REALLY want to, but i can't afford it :(

Hypnobabies has a home course you can take. I see postings from moms on the Natural Birth board selling their used copies fairly often. Might be worth asking - if you're really interested. Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • imageKansasGoa:

imageMommyLuvsMe1210:
    i REALLY want to, but i can't afford it :(

Hypnobabies has a home course you can take. I see postings from moms on the Natural Birth board selling their used copies fairly often. Might be worth asking - if you're really interested. Good luck! 

This!  I looked into the home course too.  Definitely more affordable. 

• oh really? that would be great!
    V|V TSP V|V
  • I'm borrowing the home course from a friend but DH and I are a little leery of hypnosis so we plan to look into it some before deciding whether we'll use it. I have a feeling it's not like true hypnosis but he thinks I'll be brain washed or something. Plus he doesn't really understand why I want to attempt a med-free birth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • I did the Home Study course with DD and plan on starting it up again soon to refresh for this one. I personally loved it! I'm not going to lie and say the labor and delivery was painless but it was definitely what helped me achieve the med-free birth I was hoping for (and hope to achieve again). It really helped me relax through the contractions and make the whole thing manageable.

I was definitely skeptical when I first started but it worked for me! Hope that helps <3

Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
    imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're doing the class, 2 1/2 hours each day, once a week for 5 weeks in October. I'm really looking forward to it.  And no, it's not creepy hypnosis levels, it seems like it's just a deep relaxation.  I figured we'd give it a go - why not?!
    Brought home an extra special souvenir from vacation! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelauraliz24:
    We're doing the class, 2 1/2 hours each day, once a week for 5 weeks in October. I'm really looking forward to it.  And no, it's not creepy hypnosis levels, it seems like it's just a deep relaxation.  I figured we'd give it a go - why not?!

See, that's what I was thinking but I couldn't explain it to DH like that. The right words just wouldn't come to me! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"