Infertility Veterans

WTF Wednesday

Anyone have something?
Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
EDD 2/22/2013
PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
imageimageimageimage
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• general WTF!

why are people giant assshats?  think before you post or say something!  

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I'm tired of seeing posters on the IF board lately crying that their procedure didn't work followed by a post a few days later saying "yay I was wrong".  Wait the proper time before testing please.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • I am grateful for everyone who is hopeful for DH and I with IVF #7... yes, 7, but please do not tell me how I should be feeling. I am terrified either way. I could die if this works. Literally. So yah... a bit perturbed. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs.McIrish:
    I'm tired of seeing posters on the IF board lately crying that their procedure didn't work followed by a post a few days later saying "yay I was wrong".  Wait the proper time before testing please.
    Yes
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WhyTF are there people on PAIF who not only didn't really experience any IF but are not supportive of everyone and are just overly AWish??

I wouldn't wish IF on anyone, not even my worst enemy, but 3 months of trying is not IF, Just having $ex to get pregnant with no meds is NOT IF (unless a year has passed which is the definition of IF)!  

Sorry I've had that on my brain for months now... It makes me upset when it seems like people want to be IF , like it's cool or something? It doesn't make you cool to claim you're IF especially when you're going to be lame about your "journey"...

It's a slap in the face to all of those who have gone through some real turmoil just to try and have a baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WTF is up with my mood swings?  I'd love to blame it on hormones, but I honestly don't think that's it.  I think I'm just in a funk with work and it pisses me off, which makes me b!tchy.  I don't like b!tchy me.
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMelicakes:

WhyTF are there people on PAIF who not only didn't really experience any IF but are not supportive of everyone and are just overly AWish??

I wouldn't wish IF on anyone, not even my worst enemy, but 3 months of trying is not IF, Just having $ex to get pregnant with no meds is NOT IF (unless a year has passed which is the definition of IF)!  

Sorry I've had that on my brain for months now... It makes me upset when it seems like people want to be IF , like it's cool or something? It doesn't make you cool to claim you're IF especially when you're going to be lame about your "journey"...

It's a slap in the face to all of those who have gone through some real turmoil just to try and have a baby.

I lurk over there, and I've noticed that ...
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • reb259reb259 member

imageMrs.McIrish:
    I'm tired of seeing posters on the IF board lately crying that their procedure didn't work followed by a post a few days later saying "yay I was wrong".  Wait the proper time before testing please.

OMG... T-O-T-A-L-L-Y!!!

I am AMA and all tests on H came back normal
    3 failed IVF with OE and 2 failed frozen DE cycles
    Last fresh hail mary DE cycle starting Feb 2013
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • reb259reb259 member

imageNesting.Away:
    I am grateful for everyone who is hopeful for DH and I with IVF #7... yes, 7, but please do not tell me how I should be feeling. I am terrified either way. I could die if this works. Literally. So yah... a bit perturbed. :)

I feel ya sister... hugs!!

PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • reb259reb259 member

havingreally intense hostile feelings toward my H's family.  They havent done anything specific...I guess I just don't like them.

His sister and I used to be very close.  I guess my feelings are a little hurt that on Mother's Day she posted as her FB status "Happy Mother's Day to all my friend who are moms"... Ick!  Never even acknowledged what a difficult day it might be for me and her brother.  It's just irritating... oh well at least I am not bitter! Indifferent

PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • imageMelicakes:

WhyTF are there people on PAIF who not only didn't really experience any IF but are not supportive of everyone and are just overly AWish??

Yes Amen.  There was someone that posted how she was finally pregnant after 4 months of clomid and how she never gave up hope.  Technically, yes that makes you IF but some of those ladies just have no idea what others have endured.   

• imageMrkyrain:
    imageMelicakes:

Yes Amen.  There was someone that posted how she was finally pregnant after 4 months of clomid and how she never gave up hope.  Technically, yes that makes you IF but some of those ladies just have no idea what others have endured.   

YesYes

BabyFruit Ticker

06.10.12 +HPT 06.12.12 Beta #1 = 2,770 06.14.12 Beta #2 = 6,300
    1st U/S 06.18.12 2nd U/S 06.25.12
    09.24.12 It's a Boy!! ---> Jacob Owen

Our IF Journey Began: October 2009
    **8 Failed IUI's, 1 Blighted Ovum, & 1 Failed IVF**
    Dx: MFI, DOR w/MTHFR Homozygous A1298C & Hypothyroidism
    03.2012 Lab Results: FSH 6.83 AMH 0.67 TSH 3.8 E2 17
    SA 156 million 93% motility 3% morphology

Follow Me on Pinterest
    **~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~**
  • imageAegis2005:
    imageMelicakes:

several of us have requested a board description be added but so far no luck.

crazy!  i know people sometimes get surprise BFP's in the middle of cycling and that is amazing but you were IF before that and did treatments, taking a pill and having sex does not = IF.  i'm so jaded i think IUI's are getting pregnant like a normal person.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • imagetheworms:
    imageAegis2005:
    imageMelicakes:

several of us have requested a board description be added but so far no luck.

crazy!  i know people sometimes get surprise BFP's in the middle of cycling and that is amazing but you were IF before that and did treatments, taking a pill and having sex does not = IF.  i'm so jaded i think IUI's are getting pregnant like a normal person.

Yes 

• imageMelicakes:

It's like you read my mind!!!!  Some of these ladies that post there have no freaking clue!!!  And it's insulting to those of us who have really been through helll and back.

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMrkyrain:
    imageMelicakes:

OMG!!! That post bugged the CRAP out of me!!!!  Know your audience.  It's to the point now that if I don't recognize the poster, I don't even open the post anymore!!!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMelicakes:

Late to this post, but this 10000000 times. Like IF is cool now and everyone wants to tell me how IF they are/were since it took 6 months, 3 months, 1 time on clomid. UGH. People drive me insane. I would trade places with anyone who just has to have sex to have a baby. It's a year people, unless you have a Dr. who says you are, not because you think you are and then can't wait to tell me about your miracle BFP.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageMrkyrain:
    imageMelicakes:

So True, this is what bothers me. They have no idea yet try to tell me they do know my pain, yet have a kid now or 2 or 3, so no you don't know my pain so STFU!

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"