October 2012 Moms
Options

Guilty splurge!!

I have not yet bought one thing for my LO, and I just spent $250 on all types of cloth diapering things. I feel pretty guilty because we're trying to watch our pennies...but I figure with CD I have to spend a little to make a little right? But still...I feel the guilt...that is until I get my cute little diapers and will forget all about this feeling.

Anyone else splurge on anything yet?

Re: Guilty splurge!!

• Options

I had to hold myself back from buying a pair of $350 Alexander McQueen sunglasses today.

I have no business buying them. But I WAAANT them hahaha.  

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    What did you get for CD?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You will NEED those cloth diapers eventually!  I don't think that is a splurge.  That is squirreling away diapers. 

No big splurge yet but I have been frittering my money away on clothes even though I KNOW that is the #1 thing people will buy for us and I should be saving my monies for my breast pump, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Since this is my first LO and I want to start cloth diapers I decided that I should set myself up. I read a ton of blogs and I wanted to try all different types of diapers and not just settle on one type! One blogger suggested I look at https://www.nickisdiapers.com/ and check out some of the packages they have which will give me a few of the different types of CD. I thought it was a great idea so I bought the one size sampler and the pocket diaper sampler. I then proceeded to buy a bunch of prefolds and diaper covers to go over them and then some MORE All in 1's from a great sale on Zulily, so overall I spent about $300.

• Options
    I splurged $250 on a used double BOB today. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

BRU is having a sale on cribs this weekend so I told my husband that I will be buying the princess crib for our LO :-) Its our first AND its a girl so I definitely cant help myself. The crib is WAY too expensive but I have convinced myself that she just has to have it! Haha. It will be her bedroom furniture once out grows the crib though, it converts to a full bed.

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    iadanzaiadanza member
    I bought little Monte 40 outfits on Carters.com because they were having a super sale.  I got it all for like $150 which I felt good about but at the same time I feel like I went a little overboard....
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejulieklu:

Since this is my first LO and I want to start cloth diapers I decided that I should set myself up. I read a ton of blogs and I wanted to try all different types of diapers and not just settle on one type! One blogger suggested I look at https://www.nickisdiapers.com/ and check out some of the packages they have which will give me a few of the different types of CD. I thought it was a great idea so I bought the one size sampler and the pocket diaper sampler. I then proceeded to buy a bunch of prefolds and diaper covers to go over them and then some MORE All in 1's from a great sale on Zulily, so overall I spent about $300.

We just discovered Alvababy.com and are going to look into getting some as they have good reviews.  We use BumGenius for now, but they're $20.00/diaper.  So we're going to try the cheaper ones and seeee 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"