December 2012 Moms
Options

Wanna hear a funny cat story?

So one of our cats has been managing to get out of our house lately.  We have no idea how he's doing it, but he's been sneaking out like a teenager.  I've had to pick him up from the ARL too many times in the past couple of months.  Each time costs about $100.  

So FI picked him up on Friday, after we received a call from the ARL that they had him again (I think they know us by name now lol).  Chandler is chipped, so we assumed that they had scanned his chip and then called us.  The cat we picked up did not have his tags on him, but we figured that he must have lost them somewhere.  Well, yesterday, Chandler comes waltzing up to our front door, with his tags on.  And so I pick him up and go inside and there's the impostor.  So... we now have 2 Chandlers and the ARL gave us the wrong cat.  AND we still have no idea how our silly cat is getting out of the apartment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wanna hear a funny cat story?

• Options
    That's funny!  I bet your Chandler is pretty proud of himself that he can sneak out. 
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Options
    That is 200 shades of awesome!  Your Chandler is one tricky cat
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha!  Thanks for that!  I would be stalking that cat to figure it out.  I love that the ARL totally assumed it was Chandler and called you.  Hysterical.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLollyDoll428:
    So are you going to bring the Imposter back or keep him?

Now just to figure out where Chandler is getting out at. :)

I don't even know if we CAN take him back.  But I'm not sure I like having identical cats, nor am I much a fan of having 3 cats.  I feel like the crazy cat lady at this point.  I started calling him Ross though, so we'll see if we end up keeping him. 

• Options
    That is funny!  I would want my $100 back...but maybe that was the rehoming fee :)  My friend went to pick up her yorkie from the groomer and realized it wasn't her dog because she wasn't responding to her name.  The groomer figured out he must of gave her to another family!  When they exchanged the dogs...they noticed how it happened...they were identical! 
    BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    aww! that's funny!  That's crazy that they would just assume it was the same cat! But cute that they're twins, now you just need a Joey... :)
    Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)
  • Options
    mlangsmlangs member

So I get that he looks like your cat, but does he act just like your cat?

My cats have such distinct personalities and habits that I would know pretty quick if something was different.

• Options
    imagemlangs:

My cats have such distinct personalities and habits that I would know pretty quick if something was different.

This was my thought!  I feel like I could pick my cats out of a serious cat lineup...they're both one of a kind.  The imposter wasn't acting strange?  Or skittish at all?  Crazy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemlangs:

nope. totally normal. so weird! 

• Options
    I saw on TV this dog kept escaping his yard, so they put a little camera on his collar and then watched the video whenever he'd return. The dog was almost always going to a neighbor's house who was always home because I guess the guy would routinely give him BBQ.  Hahaha
  • Options
    Whoa. That's weird & funny at the same time !
  • Options

Funny story :-) My husband saw a cat that looked exactly like ours across the street from our house chased it through the woods until it got so far he couldn't find it anymore and gave up. He walked in the door and our cat was hanging out in the living room. That poor cat he was chasing must have been terrified. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"