August 2012 Moms
Options

It got real today

Not sure why but it just hit me today.  I have 9 1/2 WEEKS until this baby is here.  I scheduled my rcs for August 7.  9 1/2 WEEKS AWAY.  I have to start doing something to get ready for this baby!!!!  Crap, I have nothing!  We aren't having a nursery, E will be with us in our room for a while until he's ready to go in with one of the other kids.  But I need a co-sleeper.  I need a car seat.  I'm going to go to Target now to get a Rock N Play.  It's seemed like so far away until today. 

In other news, found out last night my little sister is pregnant!!!!  This will be the first of my sisters to have a baby and I am so excited!  She lives less than a mile away, I've dreamed of my kids having cousins nearby since I was pregnant with my 6 yo!

:::squeeeeee!!!::::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It got real today

• Options
    Congrats Auntie!  And have fun shopping!! :D 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    Exciting news all around!! I have a feeling this "reality" is sinking in with just about everyone right about now.  More and more posts are the moms to be acknowledging this....I am one of them.Indifferent
    July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YEAAA, ISH deff just got real! I really need to order the bedroom set! our shower isnt for 8 more weeks (3 weeks before Im DUE!) so im anxious to start buying things but i feel like i should also wait... getting excited and anxious!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    ks3pinkks3pink member

My rcs is scheduled for the same day as yours and if our shower were not this weekend I think I would be panicking too.  Unfortuantely although I will soon have all the baby stuff I need our house is still about a month from bewing ready.  If I go early I could be in it a week before I have the babies.  Talk about scary!

Also congrats to your little sister.  I have a cousin who is about 4 months now and we teach right next to each other at our high school.  I'm pretty excited to have a partner in crime so close by :) 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Had my 30 week apt today, she is head down...etc... was definitely a wake up call! My shower isnt until 4 weeks before my EDD and I am starting to freak out!!! Less than 10 weeks to go....scary

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay for another baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm in the same boat as you - don't worry. There's a lot of stuff we want for our babies, but in the end, they don't need much - just their mommies. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!   My cousin is more like my sister she is six months younger than me and aside from moving away for work after college we never were more than a few miles apart.   So exciting!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"