August 2012 Moms

Any update on MoFree?

Does she have a labor buddy?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Any update on MoFree?

• MoFreeMoFree member

Thanks for asking. I am home now after an uneventf night in the hospital. I am physically feeling ok but not doing as welll emotionally. I am still in shock how everything could go south so quickly. Relieved my FFN was negative. I am concerned about cervical length. Plus the meds are awful but whatever needs to be done to keep Baby F cooking as long as possible is what I will do.

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hang in there Mo....we got your back!!!
    July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You can do it Mo!! Hang in there!! We are praying for him to back some more (((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • babyikebabyike member
    Glad to hear you are home, and of course we'll all keep praying for you and Baby F!  KUP, and hang in there <3

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• T&P are with you and Baby F.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sorry you are going through this.  T&P for baby F to keep cooking!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad you're doing better :) what is your cervical length? Are you taking Procardia? I take it as needed. Makes me feel super groggy, but oh well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMoFree:

Thanks for asking. I am home now after an uneventf night in the hospital. I am physically feeling ok but not doing as welll emotionally. I am still in shock how everything could go south so quickly. Relieved my FFN was negative. I am concerned about cervical length. Plus the meds are awful but whatever needs to be done to keep Baby F cooking as long as possible is what I will do.

I'm so happy to hear that you're at least feeling better! And that baby F is still cooking :) please keep us updated. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So glad to hear you're home! Keep cooking baby!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• T&Ps for you and baby!  Did you get the magnesium sulfate IV....UGH that was awful.  And I was an emotional WRECK after leaving the hospital too - I promise you'll feel yourself again after a week or so.  As for meds, I'm on Procardia after we went through PTL and it makes me feel pretty bad for the first hour or so afterwards but I've been on it now about 2 weeks - it gets a little bit better.  Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMoFree:

Thinking of you, Mo. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• irerirer member

Thinking of you