Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Just for fun! Crazy dreams?

I took part in a post about crazy pregnancy dreams over in BMB and thought this might be a bit of fun for us PGAL ladies! What is the craziest dream you have had? 

Last night I dreamt that Johnny Depp babysat my daughter so I could go out for tea with a friend.  

Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just for fun! Crazy dreams?

• Options
    OMG, my dreams have been so creepy. Few nights ago had a dream that a ghost was in my bedroom moving things around so I would know he was there :/ Then- I had a dream people were breaking into my house and trying to kill me, WTF?!@#
    2 m/c's before DS, 3 m/c's post DS (Jan '12, March'12, May '12) image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh goodness!! I would hate to have a nightmare right now! My dreams are so vivid that I would wake up unsure the dream was a dream. Here are the two dreams I posted on the dream thread at BMB, just for fun. 

I had an awesome dream last night! I dreamt that I was making out, I mean really passionately making out, with Eric Northman from True Blood. I am such a good girl that even in my dreams I can't have actual sex with anyone other than my DH. Somehow I am always aware that I am being very bad and cheating on a great man. Nonetheless, I woke up from that dream in a great mood. Even my husband got a kick out of it.  

I stole a tour bus with my husband and drove into the mountains, but crashed. We started to walk and it began hailing. Hail the size of tennis balls! We ran down a tunnel and found ourselves in the Mad Hatter's castle. He was having a party, but really he was bewitching everyone to do his bidding! So I grabbed my friend from HS that I haven't seen in YEARS and grabbed some other HS friends and ran. All the disney villains were after us, and our friend (a woman dressed like snow white) was being possessed by the evil queen. The guards from the Wizard of Oz started closing in and my husband woke me up.  

Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    linz85linz85 member
    I've had SO many crazy dreams lately that I couldn't even name one for you. They all blend together in my head.
    **All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"