November 2012 Moms
Options

appt today

Had a routine appointment with my OB today for the routine stuff and to hear the HB via doppler. But instead of hearing baby we got to see baby! She did an u/s because she did not think she could get a good doppler reading based on where my uterus was, which was a bit low. I am so happy! Baby was waving at us it was so cute!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: appt today

• Options

imagessmb_clarinet:
    Had a routine appointment with my OB today for the routine stuff and to hear the HB via doppler. But instead of hearing baby we got to see baby! She did an u/s because she did not think she could get a good doppler reading based on where my uterus was, which was a bit low. I am so happy! Baby was waving at us it was so cute!

Yes  congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! that's a nice surprise :) nice to hear that baby is doing well

i'm still SUPER antsy about my appointment on Tuesday. I can't wait!

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options
    Thanks gals! It was so awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How exciting! I went in for an appointment yesterday that they told me was going to be an u/s and they DIDN'T do one! I was SO bummed, it was first time I had seen this OB and I didn't care for her either haha all around a disappointing appt. But I like surprise u/s they always seem cooler haha
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    Great to hear and wonderful surprise.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards