December 2012 Moms

Question. I am totally confused

Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I am a bit confused about the FB group thing.  I saw on here a bunch of you were saying you belonged to one, so in one of the threads requesting invites I asked to be sent one.  

Is there more than one group?  I am totally confused here with the whole FB group(s) thing.  Sorry!  I am pretty new around here still, so I may have missed something! 

Momma to twin 8 year old boys, and a 5 year old boy!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/3944y.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Question. I am totally confused

• There is a fb group, that this specific board has.

It's kinda a long process to add people, so that might be why you were overlooked. (I don't like to add so many at once, because then I forget who is a bumpie.)

Some random person who posts on other websites, NOT the bump,  created a Dec 12 board with people from other websites (I guess) and was asking us to join.

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Laur816Laur816 member
    I would love an invite!!  Thank you!  :)
     Momma to twin 8 year old boys, and a 5 year old boy!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/3944y.jpg[/IMG]

• Loading the player...
  • Can I get an invite? Thanks :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LuffJooLuffJoo member

I just smile and nod a lot...lol.

Am I too newb to be in the FB group??? If you say yes, I don't know what I'll do since my brain is retardo right now, but it'll be something...

Maybe I'll stomp on all the scotcheroos but one...then eat that one right infront of u. :P

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep... I asked for an invite as well and I got confused with that whole more than one group thing. 

• I honestly didn't realize there were 2 groups either until today. I got invited to the lame one somehow and joined it thinking it was the only one. I was wondering why most of them used bad spelling/grammar and pooped puppies and rainbows. :/

Lolly, could I get a PM as well?

time has brought your heart to me
    i have loved you for a thousand years
    i'll love you for a thousand more
    photo liam2months_zps809ccc3e.jpg
    Liam Edward || 12/12/12 || 7lbs7oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLuffJoo:

Am I too newb to be in the FB group??? If you say yes, I don't know what I'll do since my brain is retardo right now, but it'll be something...

Maybe I'll stomp on all the scotcheroos but one...then eat that one right infront of u. :P

I am The Dec. 12 police.

I make all rules and decisions on this board.

I like you. 

You may join.

/gavel.

Stick out tongue 

Vanishing twin at week 6

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • LuffJooLuffJoo member
    imageJenniatONU:
    imageLuffJoo:

I am The Dec. 12 police.

I make all rules and decisions on this board.

I like you. 

You may join.

/gavel.

Stick out tongue 

LOOOL.  I laughed so hard I couldnt even come up with a witty reply.

• TY Lolly! 

• imageLollyDoll428:
    imagefadingdawn20:

I honestly didn't realize there were 2 groups either until today. I got invited to the lame one somehow and joined it thinking it was the only one. I was wondering why most of them used bad spelling/grammar and pooped puppies and rainbows. :/

Lolly, could I get a PM as well?

Yep, give me a minute & it will be there. :)

Thank you! 

time has brought your heart to me
    i have loved you for a thousand years
    i'll love you for a thousand more
    photo liam2months_zps809ccc3e.jpg
    Liam Edward || 12/12/12 || 7lbs7oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mlangsmlangs member
    I don't think there were 2 groups until today.
  • imageLollyDoll428:
    There is a group that about 130 of us belong to.  All (or just about all) are from this board.  

If you want an invite to the group (it's completely private so it will not show up to friends/family) let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Invite please!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 09
    6 Rounds of Clomid & 4 Rounds Femara
    IVF#1 April 2012 ER- 4/9/12 ET- 4/14-12 Beta#1(4/27):160 Beta#2 4/30: 484
  • LeighPALeighPA member

imageLollyDoll428:
    There is a group that about 130 of us belong to.  All (or just about all) are from this board.  

If you want an invite to the group (it's completely private so it will not show up to friends/family) let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Damn it. I think I got invited to the other group. I wondered why there were BG members there. Can I get an invite to the the TB group, please? 

• mlangsmlangs member
    I have no idea which group I am on, but there hasn't been any snark so I really do wonder if I am on the wrong one... dang it... now I am worried.
  • Can I get an invite too?

I'm not very active on FB, but I'd like to check it out :)

• imagemlangs:
    I have no idea which group I am on, but there hasn't been any snark so I really do wonder if I am on the wrong one... dang it... now I am worried.

There isn't much snark on the FB.

Our board has current topics about how many weeks are in a month, a post about fleas, cake and boobies. 

And then a super long thread on down about the fun times we had today.

Vanishing twin at week 6

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • mlangsmlangs member

imageLollyDoll428:
    imagemlangs:

Do you see topics of cake, a snarky bank teller, fleas, and coworkers talking about breasts?  If so, you're in the right place.  If not, well, we can change that. :)

FB is blocked at work so I will have to check again when I get home... was there a post last night about eating lima beans for dinner?

• LeighPALeighPA member
    imageLollyDoll428:
    imageLeighPA:

imageLollyDoll428:

Damn it. I think I got invited to the other group. I wondered why there were BG members there. Can I get an invite to the the TB group, please? 

Sounds like you're in the wrong place.  Get over to the right group ASAP!  YGPM.

Okay, got your PM, and did the FB stuff. THANK you!!

But apparently the people from the other group aren't allowing anyone to be in both groups, because I just got deleted from the non TB group. Whatever.

• mlangsmlangs member
    imageLeighPA:
    imageLollyDoll428:
    imageLeighPA:

imageLollyDoll428:

Sounds like you're in the wrong place.  Get over to the right group ASAP!  YGPM.

But apparently the people from the other group aren't allowing anyone to be in both groups, because I just got deleted from the non TB group. Whatever.

They are still stalking us... Huh? Confused Hmm

• I would like an invite too! Thanks!
    TTC #1 since 04/10 Diagnosed PCOS 03/15/11 Progesterone shot 04/14/11 Start Clomid Cycle #1 04/20/11 Diagnosed Celiac Disease 09/26/11 Last Clomid Cycle 09/28/12 Gluten Free Lifestyle Began 10/01/11 BPF #1 04/23/2012 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Would love an invite too! Thanks!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemlangs:
    imageLeighPA:
    imageLollyDoll428:
    imageLeighPA:

imageLollyDoll428:

They are still stalking us... Huh? Confused Hmm

This is too funny. They can't handle our awesomeness, I'm telling you. They must be jealous.

Vanishing twin at week 6

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • LeighPALeighPA member

imageJenniatONU:
    This is too funny. They can't handle our awesomeness, I'm telling you. They must be jealous.

SO freaking weird. Everyone was nice, but I remember looking around and thinking that everyone seemed SO different in the group than online...and then I was mega confused when someone from BG posted.

• imageLollyDoll428:

If it's private (and my nosy FB friends won't find out), I'd love an invite too! 

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had no idea what the deal was with two groups either. I want to be in the right group please LOL. Can I join? I will be good I promise.
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can i please jump on the fb wagon and get an invite?   The only thing I wasn't sure when you tell people to check the pm. Is that through the bump or fb?   Thanks!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Maybe I got on here a little late for this, but I never use FB except to show family pictures of my dogs and am semi-retarded when it comes to new things...  I would like an invite, but have no way of knowing what to do with it when it arrives in a PM/ I have no idea where to check for a PM.

I DO know what a PM is, though, thanks to my highschool nights of being a loner and stalking chat sites.  hehehehe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"