Cloth Diapering

Cloth Diapering on a budget!

I am looking for some incredibly cheap inserts/doublers for my prefolds at night time? Anyone have any suggestions or any for sell?

Thanks!

Re: Cloth Diapering on a budget!

• Consignment shops- especially ones in wealthier areas.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMissWifey313:
    I am looking for some incredibly cheap inserts/doublers for my prefolds at night time? Anyone have any suggestions or any for sell?

Thanks!

If you're craft you can sew some out of old sweatshirt sleeves. Just an idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you looked on any of the Facebook swap groups?
  • have you considered just putting an extra prefold (folded long ways) in the middle of the diaper?  That's what we do and it works fine.
  • imagecookinitup:
    have you considered just putting an extra prefold (folded long ways) in the middle of the diaper?  That's what we do and it works fine.

This makes it bulky but as long as the snappi fits and LO's bum still fits in the jammies it does the job.  I'd top it with a stay dry fleece liner (cut up an old blanket- no sewing required).  Or consider using a wool soaker and converting one from a sweater.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You can also try to made a knit cover,there is a webside that you can check at it they have differents option and free paterns to try.just go to tipnut.com and check the crafty onesies,homemade diapers and assorted tutorials.
  • hey did you check the alvababy web,that prices of the diapers are very affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"