May 2012 Moms
Options

Graden Thomas has arrived:)

Last week on May 23rd I was induced and nothing really went as planned...I held out for no drugs until 1am in the morning and decided to try Nubain to take the edge off, big mistake....it made me just feel drunk dizzy and pain was still intense, I decided after a short while after they informed me that it could be 10 hours or more sine I wasn't progressing...so I got the epidural. I hated the feeling of not being able to feel my legs, which is just one reason I wanted to avoid one. Well I was checked at 8am and was told I could push soon. At 8:45 I started pushing and at 9:58 he was born. My husband was incredibly supportive. He came through in a big way. The closer we got the more excited he was. My husband is generally very squeamish, but  he watched and his excitement really helped me. We were team green an one of his big jobs was to share the sex of the baby...he was so excited he shouted IT'S A BOY so loud the whole floor probably heard. He even decided he wanted to cut the cord. My best friend was checked into the room next door and heard him squeal . Our babies were born about 2 hours apart ! So even though nothing went as planned the ending was beautiful and I will never forget hearing him make all of those phone calls to family and friends.  All the best!

Graden Thomas born 41w 8lbs 13oz and 22.5 in and he's adorable 

Amy 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Graden Thomas has arrived:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"