Breastfeeding

Bra ? for those close to 1 year

LO is almost 9 months. I am planning on starting to encourage weaning around 1. I desperately need new bras. I am an H cup while breastfeeding so cheepie bras are not an option. Would you a. stick it out until LO is weaned (could be 6 months). b. invest in a couple new nursing bras for the next few months or c. just buy reg bras and hope your boobies don't shrink too much after weaning (mine didn't with DS1)?
Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: Bra ? for those close to 1 year

• I bought a couple new nursing bras right around 9-10 months and ended up nursing until right about 2 1/2.  So I'm glad I bought them.  At 9 months DD still nursed too often (and I was still pumping at work) for me to manage with "regular" bras.  Didn't make sense to me to try and deal with what would amount to ruining a regular bra when I could get by with nursing bras.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would buy 1 new nursing bra now and then wait until you wean to buy regular bras. I shrank drastically after weaning my DS1. And I bought a nice regular bra right as he was almost weaned. 3 months later it was way too big to wear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"