February 2013 Moms

How annoying is too much?

Where do you draw the line on how soon/ how often it is appropriate to call your doctor's office when you know that your lab results are available and you haven't heard anything yet?  (For context, blood work was done early Tuesday and it's now Thursday afternoon.)  I know that they are busy and that my pregnancy is just one of a hundred for them, but I can already tell this is going to be a struggle for the next 9 months...

I find that I often feel as though I am annoying people when I am really just standing up for myself.  Does anyone else struggle with this?  How do you handle it?

Re: How annoying is too much?

• ShaylizShayliz member

I would call morning & an hour before they close, but I'm impatient. When my blood is drawn before 9am, I get it back same day. If its drawn after 9, I get results the next day. 

Who cares if you're annoying? The squeaky wheel gets the grease 

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd call at the close of business today
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • I agree.  Call them.  Just be polite and maybe apologize for bothering them because you know they are busy.  It is their job.  And you need peace of mind.
  • jnu1117jnu1117 member
    I agree, just call. I applaud you for being so patient, I could never wait that long.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"