November 2012 Moms

I'm craving a beer!

Man with this warm weather I'm wanting a beer soo bad!!! Suggestions to solve it?

Re: I'm craving a beer!

• lavet22lavet22 member

Sorry, no suggestions, just a comment.  I hate when I say something like "I want a glass of wine/beer" and someone goes, "Then go ahead and have one!!  It's totally fine!"  Makes me super uncomfortable.  I'm glad they felt guilt free when they indulged and their babies are fine, but I'm just not going to do that.  I never know what to say to them either, it's an uncomfortable chuckle and a get-the-heck-outta-here kind of thing...

Good luck with your cravings!!!

Maybe a root beer in a frosty mug???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have a solution for you....but I feel your pain!  I was looking so longingly at my husband's Summer Shandy over the weekend that I almost started drooling.  It's going to be a tough, alcohol-free summer!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Don't have a suggestion to solve it but I'd be interested to know if anyone does cause I'm with you on this one. A beer or a nice cold captain and coke
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I'm ALWAYS craving a beer! I have a teeny tiny sip every time DH has one ... it will have to be my fix until LO comes. 
  • I HATE beer and may be WAY off my rocker but. maybe an O'Doul's?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • eebaehreebaehr member

Have you tried NA beer?  It's not terrible, especially the coors kind or O'douls amber and if you're worried about the minor alcohol% it's the same as a glass of orange juice so go right ahead. They have helped my cravings tremendously!

And yes there is a teensy tiny bit of alcohol in orange juice..

• imageeebaehr:

Have you tried NA beer?  It's not terrible, especially the coors kind or O'douls amber and if you're worried about the minor alcohol% it's the same as a glass of orange juice so go right ahead. They have helped my cravings tremendously!

And yes there is a teensy tiny bit of alcohol in orange juice..

This!

I was shocked how close NA beer tastes to real beer! Becks wasnt bad, I've had O'Douls Amber and the regular one. Its just like normal beer where you have to test them and find the one you like! But it helped my craving!!!

BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had that issue over the weekend. Went with some ODouls. Really not as bad as I remember it, so if that's all I can have I'll take it!
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Root beer?

Or sparking cider? (this would probably be my fix since I really enjoy hard ciders). 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • omg, me too. I have no suggestions. I shoved my tongue into my husband's beer a few weeks ago. Resolved my craving, but I wouldn't recommend this as a solution.
  • odules amber! tastes as good as a real beer!!
  • imagemaven212:
    omg, me too. I have no suggestions. I shoved my tongue into my husband's beer a few weeks ago. Resolved my craving, but I wouldn't recommend this as a solution.

That is cracking me up.

• ljhgreyljhgrey member
    I'm craving too! I'm liking these suggestions!
    -LJ
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"