New Orleans Babies

Any NOLA or Northshore mommies out there?

I realize most of the traffic seems to end up in the birth month boards... just wondered if any of you are Louisiana mamas like me!!  <3

Re: Any NOLA or Northshore mommies out there?

• Hey! I used to check this board when I first found out I was PG, but it never seemed to be very busy lol. I am from Metairie and just moved back here a few weeks ago to stay with my mom while DH is deployed. So I'll be a NOLA mommy for a while :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well welcome back!!  :)  Yay you are almost done!!  Bet you are super ready!  And a military wife, too!!  Girl, you are a brave woman!!  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I am very ready, especially with the heat down here. If he come a week or so early I won't complain lol.
  • I'm from Abita Springs, but I work in NOLA and my boyfriend lives there. We'll be moving into a house there soon.
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• I'm a NOLA mama to a 3 year old daughter and we're expecting our 2nd who is due the 4th of July. I am not online a lot because of work but check occasionally. Congrats to you mamas!
  • I'm a Nola mommy to be for the first time...Living in Metairie area. Anyone have any tips for baby care in this area? I'd like to find someone who watches 2-4 babies at her home...
  • I am a first time mommy to be, and I am new to the area. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for an OB. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageKristen1186:
    I am a first time mommy to be, and I am new to the area. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for an OB. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! Welcome to NOLA! :) I just moved back here recently and am seeing Dr. George Morris IV at Oschner. He is great. He is very friendly and never rushes an appointment. I was worried about switching doctors, but i like him even more than my original OB. 

• Thanks! I've heard good things about Oschner. Which location is that doctor at? I live on the westbank, but I would definitely go to the main or other locations if I knew there was a good doctor there!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageKristen1186:
    Thanks! I've heard good things about Oschner. Which location is that doctor at? I live on the westbank, but I would definitely go to the main or other locations if I knew there was a good doctor there!

He's at the main campus on Jefferson Hwy.  

• I'm seeing Dr. Florencia Polite, who is on faculty at LSU and her practice is located on St. Charles in the new LSU Uptown Clinic.  She delivers at Touro.  I have absolutely loved her! 

My MFM is at East Jefferson, and her name is Dr. Ann Chau.  She has also been amazing! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"