North Carolina Babies

I'll be there in two weeks

And I have no place to live!!!!!!!!!! Why did my family think this was a good idea?

Hubby is working in Johnston and Wake County - I think I will be working in Durham at Duke University Hospital. :::fingers crossed:: Where should I live and whoooooo will be my friend ????

i'll gladly hand out cupcakes and wine Drinks   Cake

Re: I'll be there in two weeks

• cecaleececalee member
    Im from about an hour west of Raleigh, in Burlington. You will love it here :) so close to the beach or the mountains :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome! There are TONS of great options for housing. I may look into a surrounding town of Raleigh, maybe Apex, Cary or Morrisville. It might be easier to stay close to 40 so commuting will be easier on your & your hubby. GL!  
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • I will go ahead and say it's much easier commuting Durham -> Raleigh than Raleigh -> Durham. I work a hop, skip and a jump from Duke Hospital in the research part of the Medical Center and ALL my coworkers complain about the commute from Raleigh.  I use to work over in Research Triangle Park and usually didn't have very many problems getting down NC-147.
  • I think we have officially decided that Cary or Apex is the best bet for us and now we are just hunting for a nice house to rent. I only have one job interview so far so hopefully things pick up soon. I just booked my one way ticket out of Cali Crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"