1st Trimester
Options

Odd Feeling

Hi, ladies,

I'm not sure exactly how to describe this, but I'll do the best I can. After my 12 week ultrasound, I noticed that I have this funny feeling where the baby is. It's not painful, it's not "flutters" so to speak...it's almost like a light buzzing/burning. I have no cramps or bleeding of any kind, and I'm not worried, but it's just the oddest feeling!

Has anyone else felt this? I tried to search online, but the feeling is so bizarre that it's hard to come up with key terms.

Thanks in advance,

Becky

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Odd Feeling

• Options
    imageBeckyFedora:

Hi, ladies,

I'm not sure exactly how to describe this, but I'll do the best I can. After my 12 week ultrasound, I noticed that I have this funny feeling where the baby is. It's not painful, it's not "flutters" so to speak...it's almost like a light buzzing/burning. I have no cramps or bleeding of any kind, and I'm not worried, but it's just the oddest feeling!

Has anyone else felt this? I tried to search online, but the feeling is so bizarre that it's hard to come up with key terms.

Thanks in advance,

Becky

First off, you should be with us over in 2nd tri! Congrats!!

Second, your feelings are "normal". I felt them too. It's just your body and ligaments and organs moving around and stretching out.

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the second trimester started on the 13th or 14th week! I've felt cramps (stretching) before but this is specifically where the baby is and feels different from stretching. I'm sure all is well, but it's good to know that others have this same feeling! 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"