Health & Exercise

Diet pills in addition to diet and exercise?

Just curious if anyone has tried any of the diet pills like Metabolife and slim quick along with diet and excersice? If you did what were the results?

Re: Diet pills in addition to diet and exercise?

• Diet pills are a quick fix but won't help you in the long run. Eat clean, drink lots of water & work out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please don't take diet pills.  They can cause REAL long term harmful side affects.  If anything look for a good meal replacement shake for breakfast that has lots of vitamins and minerals and eat 5-6 small meals a day and like PP said LOTS of water.  Good luck don't go for the quick fix your body will look better and feel better if you do it right!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for your input ladies. I was thinking of adding it to an addition to working out and eating healthy but I read reviews on some of them and I will just stick to eating healthy and exercising. I was looking for a good meal replacement smoothie for breakfast because I don't have any time in the morning and I need to eat something. 
  • "meal replacement" smoothies tend to have mile long ingredient lists and are full of sugar and chemicals. I would reccomend keeping boiled eggs and fruit ready for breakfast...or do overnight oatmeal in the crockpot..or there are recipes for oatmeal you can put in the fridge as single servings and microwave when you need them. eat whole food! :)
  • "meal replacement" smoothies tend to have mile long ingredient lists and are full of sugar and chemicals. I would recommend keeping boiled eggs and fruit ready for breakfast...or do overnight oatmeal in the crockpot..or there are recipes for oatmeal you can put in the fridge as single servings and microwave when you need them. eat whole food! :)
  • imageSamuelsMomma2010:
    Thanks for your input ladies. I was thinking of adding it to an addition to working out and eating healthy but I read reviews on some of them and I will just stick to eating healthy and exercising. I was looking for a good meal replacement smoothie for breakfast because I don't have any time in the morning and I need to eat something. 

No need to buy a MR smoothie. Use real fruit and a good protein powder. To save time in the morning, premeasure the fruit into little baggies and stick in the freezer. That way, you won't have to mess with measuring cups, etc. while you're running around. Toss in a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and viola! You'll save money that way, too!

Diet pills = good way to mess up your adrenals.

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"