Baby Names
Options

Help with Boy Names

We keep going back and forth between:

Luke

Ian

Landon

Carter (probably more of the other 3 than this one)

We decide on a name.. and then switch it to one of the other ones a couple days later.. help!!! Any other suggestions along the same genre of name would be great TIA

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Help with Boy Names

• Options
    I really like Landon!
  • Options
    I think Luke and Ian are the best names on your list. I don't really care for Landon, and Carter is just okay.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ian

• Options

I like Luke or Ian.

I think Landon and Carter will sound dated in 20 years. It's not that they're not old names, it's just that they're so popular right now, and their trend bubble will burst eventually.

• Options
    I like Ian the best from your list.
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Definitely Ian over the others. Ian to me is classic and becoming less popular...which to me is a nice thing!
  • Options
    I love the name Landon. Do not like Ian-- too short and kind of looks weird to me. I guess it really depends on your last name.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe none of these names are your name.  DH and I have had several lists of boy names and only recently came up with a list where I could choose one name and be happy with it.  You may like those names, but maybe none of them are "it" for you.  Just a thought.  The same thing has happened to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Luke and Ian are the best... Landon and Carter are too popular, IMO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mommy's Little Man
    Making hearts melt since 10/22/2011
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pinterest
  • Options
    I like Luke out of all of these.  Ian is bleh to me and Landon is way too popular.  Carter just sounds like very snobby lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I only like Luke

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I like Luke & Landon. Seems Luke is getting VERY popular though. I am willing to bet it shoots up in popularity significantly on the SS list next year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"