February 2012 Moms

I can't believe I just did that :(

I just spilled a 6-ounce bottle of breast milk.  I tripped over my own shoe because for some reason I've gotten into the habit of taking them off while I pump.  Not anymore.  I want to cry.

Re: I can't believe I just did that :(

• Oh my god, I would be so upset if I did that :( One of my biggest fears. I'm convinced that this is where the "don't cry over spilled milk" thing comes from.

Are you doing okay, or will feeding LO be tight now? I'm rather close, pumping only what LO needs each day. I'd be in a tight spot if I spilled any, so yeah, I'd definitely cry.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a very small freezer stash I'm going to have to pull from tonight.  I guess that is what it's there for.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did cry the one time I spilled pumped milk.  It is soooo hard to get and isn't easily replaced.  I'm sorry.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageferris0906:
    I have a very small freezer stash I'm going to have to pull from tonight.  I guess that is what it's there for.

At least you have that to fall back on - that's exactly what it's for. Glad you won't be too put out by the slip up.

• LawrenLawren member
    Oh no! I'd be so mad at myself. I'm sorry.
  • I totally understand!! I have a very small freezer stash and a big eater, I would def. cry over spilled milk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"