December 2011 Moms

Gah its broken!

So I pull out my pump on my first break and turn it on... 15 mins later I am noticing that the bottles havent filled up with milk and Im not feeling a release...so I inspect my pump and it turns out something is wrong with the pump and it wont suck!

Its going to be a long freakin day!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Gah its broken!

• Which pump do you have?

Are the valves on tight and is the tube adapter plugged in tightly?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemichelle142:

Are the valves on tight 

This.  I have had this happen to me, fix was to just reattach the valve and it worked fine. 

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no! I always take my manual pump just in case something like this were to happen. I have already had to replace my Ameda pump once, so I'm not taking any chances. I hope you get the issue resolved quickly and that you aren't too engorged by the end of the day. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies

I took it completely apart and put it back together and still no suction so Im not sure whats going on with it.

I have one called "My first years" or at least I think thats the name. A friend got it when she had her kids and then never used it bc she decided to FF instead so she gave it to me. It was never used and all the stuff was still packaged when I got it... so maybe its just because its older? idk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• lckcdc3lckcdc3 member
    Ugh that sucks. No pun intended lol

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"