June 2012 Moms
Options

AliciaS1411: Are you a June Mom?

We need to friend each other on FB so that we don't have to keep hunting down one another's updates.  lol.

Re: AliciaS1411: Are you a June Mom?

• Options

Hi natalie-

I just pagged her on fb to come over here...

• Options

Hey!! I was just thinking a few minutes ago that I posted a call out for you and then never checked it!

imageNatalie&Mark:

Hey, lady!  I'm 2 days post-due and still winning at incubating.  Big Smile

Last appt I was 50% effaced but no dilation at all.  We'll see if that's changed by our appt on Thurs (40w4d by then).  I'm not cranky or anything.  Little nervous about induction talk, but patiently waiting and still scrambling to get things together anyway.  

What's new at your house? 

Wow you're so positive about being overdue! Looks like you're might be a june mommy! 

Things are good here! Just waiting until LO decides to come. We had a little scare today (high Bp, failed NST, low fluid) and we have to go back tomorrow for more monitoring, but hopefully he holds out another week or so. I've been thinking about you! PM me your FB link?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Went to the Dr. today and my cervix is still disinterested in participating.  DH and I are going to try every old wives' trick in the book on Saturday.  I'm scheduled for an overnight cervadil stay on Monday with an evaluation Tuesday am to see if I'm ready to go or need to go home for a few more days. 

Still cranking on nursery projects.  I think God knows we're slacker parents and need the extra time.  On the other hand, I had a friend lose her son in delivery yesterday, so I am suddenly desperate to hold my son.  It's like my Mommy instinct JUST kicked in...and in no small way.

So we're excited!  and terrified.  and ready!  and nowhere near ready.  lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"