Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

>>> MrsEll <<<

Is that a pic of Dave Grohl as your avatar?

Everytime I see a pic of that man I think: "he really should take a shower"

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: >>> MrsEll <<<

• Options

She showers.

She just has herpes.

Totally different.

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTunaTown:

Is that a pic of Dave Grohl as your avatar?

Everytime I see a pic of that man I think: "he really should take a shower"

Every time I see one I think I'm so glad he's at the top of my "five celebrities I can sleep with" list. 

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sure I can find someone to back me up on this one...........

• Options
    Yeah, 15 minutes in the shower would fix Grohl.  Herpes is forever Tuna.  Forevvvaarrrrrrrr.
  • Options

imagesofamonkey:
    Yeah, 15 minutes in the shower would fix Grohl.  Herpes is forever Tuna.  Forevvvaarrrrrrrr.

Ah ha. Touche

• Options
    imageMrsEll:

imagesofamonkey:

15 minutes in the shower with Dave Grohl? I'll take it!

Oh, if you'll be in there with him please increase the time to 45+ minutes.  You need to time properly lather....places.
  • Options
    imageMrsEll:

imagesofamonkey:

15 minutes in the shower with Dave Grohl? I'll take it!

I there a queue forming, or is this one of those Please Take a Number situations. LMK. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    imageMrsEll:
    imageVenus04d:

Every time I see one I think I'm so glad he's at the top of my "five celebrities I can sleep with" list. 

I can't get DH to agree to a celebrity list. He always says something like, "I don't think so. They'll be touring nearby soon. It would just be too easy for you."

Ha! That's what I'm counting on..,

This is my siggy. Love it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"