Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Allergic to pampers!!!

My dd had a diaper rash that would not go away!  I tried every product on the market including corn starch!  I happen to have a package of huggies that someone gave me and poof!!!  Diaper rash disappeared!  I thought it might have been a coincidence but after 2 pamper wears the diaper rash returned!  Since I switched to huggies we have had no rash!  Just putting it out there in case anyone is suffering from diaper rash woes!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Allergic to pampers!!!

• Options

Both of my boys have been allergic to Pampers.  For some reason they're ok in the hospital but when we've moved up to size 1, they've broken out in horrible rashes!  We have had great luck with Huggies and Up&Up brand!

• Options
    glad you figured it out. it's amazing what can cause reactions. makes you wonder what they put in things, right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Were you getting the pampers with drymax?  The ones in the hospital don't have it and some in the stores do; I've been told that it can cause some diaper rashes.
  • Options
    LesleyTLesleyT member
    There's also cancer causing chemicals in Pampers and Huggies. You can try Earth's Best- they don't have all the chemicals and they're not card board-y like some other brands. My LO is doing great in the Earth's Best. They sell 'em at BRU, Amazon, Diapers.com, etc...
  • Options
    minirayminiray member
    My son reacts to Pampers Baby Dry but he is fine with Pampers Swaddlers.

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"