September 2011 Moms

If your life was a Lifetime movie

At this point in time what would be the title?

Mine would be:

Going the distance. A DILs search for sanity amongst a circus of relative strangers.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: If your life was a Lifetime movie

• linzicalinzica member

Digital Betrayal: one woman's fear that her ex is posting bf-ing pictures of her on fetish sites after stealing her camera

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • linzicalinzica member

I have a Disney one too;

Nico-tastic!

the dog who would not shut the f up.

(okay maybe the title will be edited before it airs)

• Loading the player...
  • imagelinzica:

Digital Betrayal: one woman's fear that her ex is posting bf-ing pictures of her on fetish sites after stealing her camera

OMG!  I must have missed that post too.  I'm so sorry... that would scare me too.

But the title is cute!

• imagebecasmeca:

Mine would be:

Going the distance. A DILs search for sanity amongst a circus of relative strangers.

If it's any consolation, I know how it is to live with inlaws.  When DH and I moved here from the town we'd went to college in, we had to live with his parents for 9 months whille we built our house.  Longest 9 months of my life!

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageJcraul:
    imagelinzica:

OMG!  I must have missed that post too.  I'm so sorry... that would scare me too.

But the title is cute!

Shut up... You have to be kidding Linz!

Ehem.. Jcraul where is your movie title?

• linzicalinzica member
    imagebecasmeca:
    imageJcraul:
    imagelinzica:

But the title is cute!

i'm not saying he did post them on fetish sites, but i am sure now that he stole the camera and didn't just innocently pick it up after I left, due to the pictures I found on it that neither h or I took, and I'm pretty certain he used the memory card on it to view the pictures on his computer because now a bunch of photos are corrupted and they absolutely were not before the wedding.

the bf-ing pics weren't too bad, but they were personal and there was a little nip in one of them.

• imagelinzica:
    imagebecasmeca:
    imageJcraul:
    imagelinzica:

But the title is cute!

i'm not saying he did post them on fetish sites, but i am sure now that he stole the camera and didn't just innocently pick it up after I left, due to the pictures I found on it that neither h or I took, and I'm pretty certain he used the memory card on it to view the pictures on his computer because now a bunch of photos are corrupted and they absolutely were not before the wedding.

the bf-ing pics weren't too bad, but they were personal and there was a little nip in one of them.

What an idiot! I love your movie title though! My H filmed the first time I nursed Bo... hahahaha I laugh now, but on mother's day during our movie fest I had no idea and was pretty upset... why in the world would he film that?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"