August 2011 Moms

Totally gross TMI question about CM.... (Edited)

Random question that I've been wondering about.  You have been warned.  TIA.

If anyone is doing NFP or any other non-hormonal form of BC, have you noticed a greater increase in CM during your fertile window compared to before giving birth. 

I'm wondering if this is related to pregnancy...or just because I am drinking water like a camel since I am still BF-ing??  It's annoying.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Totally gross TMI question about CM.... (Edited)

• Yes...  Increased while I am most fertile.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I did NFP for a number of years before we got pregnant and there was always an increase in CM during my fertile window. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe I'm being unclear.  I mean since I after giving birth,  there has been much more compared to before giving birth.  I know CM increases and changes during the fertile window.  

• Oh, sorry!  I totally misunderstood.  I'm back on the mini pill now so I cannot speak directly to it.  I will say though that since having LO I've had a lot more CM in general. 
  • Yes, definitely. I'm not on BC, and still BFing as well, and it is definitely different (more) than before I gave birth. No idea why, I was just guessing that maybe my body has fully recognized its ability to conceive and is staying ready for round 2?  Agree, though, it's annoying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemelissa0726:
    Yes, definitely. I'm not on BC, and still BFing as well, and it is definitely different (more) than before I gave birth. No idea why, I was just guessing that maybe my body has fully recognized its ability to conceive and is staying ready for round 2?  Agree, though, it's annoying!

LOL.  Maybe!  

• I still haven't had a PP period (so no idea about the FW), but I definitely have increased CM since giving birth. I've never had the dryness issue that a lot of women have. No BC here, we're using condoms at the moment.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCatahoulaMom:
    I still haven't had a PP period (so no idea about the FW), but I definitely have increased CM since giving birth. I've never had the dryness issue that a lot of women have. No BC here, we're using condoms at the moment.

I am exactly the same here! 

• Yes I have noticed a lot more as well. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"