March 2012 Moms

Hilary Duff's kid and mine share a bday

I guess I didn't see the headline since I was a little busy that day :)  I saw a pic of her and feel a little reassured that she looks like a normal woman who had a baby 2 months ago.  I know we shouldn't care what anyone looks like, and it took 9 months to put the weight on, and yada yada yada, but I don't like carrying extra weight.  I worked so hard to lose 40 lbs after DD1 was born, and hate that I indulged so much while I was pregnant that I'm back at square 1.  I don't lose weight while BF.  Period.  I need to be ok with that, and I'm working on it :)  I told my midwife that I've lost the baby weight; now I'm working on the cheeseburger and cupcake weight. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hilary Duff's kid and mine share a bday

• I never even knew she had a baby. And I think we all feel better knowing that celebrities are not a size 2 even after a baby. Like Jessica Simpson made me feel better because I believe I read she gained like 60lbs while pregnant! I gained 40 so knowing a celeb gained more made me happy. lol. It really is nice to know that they aren't that different than us! Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I remember seeing a story about 2 weeks after she gave birth saying that she lost the baby weight and looked great.  I was expecting her to be rail thin like all the other celebs mere weeks after giving birth.  I saw her picture and she looked a normal, healthy size.  I thought it was great that the media was saying that she looked great and not reporting that she was struggling to lose the weight.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"