February 2012 Moms
Options

Do we have a FB page?

Re: Do we have a FB page?

• Options
    For Feb 2012 momma's or the bump in particular? Having one for Feb 2012 Momma's would be a cool idea!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LawrenLawren member
    Either. I thought at some point we had one for our board, but I don't think I ever joined it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes. Way back when a group of girls started one after the drama happened in the first trimester with the AE's and trolls.

ETA - Then it became an issue because certain girls wanted to join but they weren't accepting new members or whatever. I was apart of it but I wasn't active enough so I got booted. I prefer the dynamic of the board vs. the FB group.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options

Oh... well if it causes drama, I do not want any part of it! I hate that!!

imagejldubb0626:

Yes. Way back when a group of girls started one after the drama happened in the first trimester with the AE's and trolls.

ETA - Then it became an issue because certain girls wanted to join but they weren't accepting new members or whatever. I was apart of it but I wasn't active enough so I got booted. I prefer the dynamic of the board vs. the FB group.

• Options
    noryangnoryang member
    imagejldubb0626:

This!

If we start one I will get all confused between Bump names and real names. That's no fun.

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    LawrenLawren member
    Then forget I asked :) Obviously I've stirred up enough sheesh on this board today. Dear. I was just asking that way I could friend some of you ladies.
  • Options
    imagenaturegal79:

Oh... well if it causes drama, I do not want any part of it! I hate that!!

imagejldubb0626:

I don't think it was so much the Facebook group that started the drama - it was the selective-ness that started it. The girls who started it were just trying to protect it's members and then feelings got hurt.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options

LOL, it was entertaining though to say the least. Hopefully your blood didn't boil to badly. I have a FB account.. you can find me if you would like... I can PM you my username :) Same with all my other Feb Momma's... you PM your's and I will PM Mine... if you would like! :)

imageLawren:
    Then forget I asked :) Obviously I've stirred up enough sheesh

on this board today. Dear. I was just asking that way I could friend some of you ladies.

• Options
    LawrenLawren member
    imagenaturegal79:

LOL, it was entertaining though to say the least. Hopefully your blood didn't boil to badly. I have a FB account.. you can find me if you would like... I can PM you my username :) Same with all my other Feb Momma's... you PM your's and I will PM Mine... if you would like! :)

imageLawren:
    Then forget I asked :) Obviously I've stirred up enough sheesh

on this board today. Dear. I was just asking that way I could friend some of you ladies.

It takes a lot more than that to bother me. My skin is pretty thick. Being the baby of 5, I can put up with a lot of shiit. I sent you a PM :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"