Austin Babies

Moms re:Holiday party/cookie exchange

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  

I sent out the invite for the Holiday party/cookie exchange a few days ago.  I thought I would post it here as well, since it seems that some people are not getting the emails.  There are not many replies on the invite, but seemed to be a lot of interest so I thought people might not have gotten it. 

Here are as many details as I will give online.

Friday, Dec 12th 10am-2pm.

If you are interested and did not get the invite please post here with your email address or email me at abbysmom1005 (at) gmail 

Re: Moms re:Holiday party/cookie exchange

• I didn't receive it, patricia dot kinnie at gmail.  Thank ya!
  • I just wonted to check if we need to be allergy friendly for kiddos or just make regular cookies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefjaril:

I just wonted to check if we need to be allergy friendly for kiddos or just make regular cookies.

I had not really thought about it.  Do you just mean for nut allergies?  I think that might be a good idea.  The cookies are not necessarily for the kids, but it would be a good idea to stay away from nut products.  

• imagetricia319:
    I didn't receive it, patricia dot kinnie at gmail.  Thank ya!

That is weird, it shows that it sent it to you.  I can add you to be able to view/acess the calendar as well and maybe it will help.  I am thinking if it did not send it to you the first time, it might not again if I just resend it.  Sad

*ETA: Ok, I see you are already on the list to view the calendar.  Are you not able to view it that way either? 

• I was thinking peanutbutter and nuts mostly.

Since some of my fave cookies have pb in them I'll have to think a bit harder. 

good reason to try new stuff :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"