November 2012 Moms

***Ticker Change Thursday***

Good morning ladies!

If your ticker has changed over to a new week today (i.e. you are __ weeks and 0 days) this is for you!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

When is your next appointment?

Updates/Vents? 

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ***Ticker Change Thursday***

• 18 weeks!

Sweet Potato

June 11 for our A/S and June 12th for follow up with OB

Bought new living room furniture this weekend, only took us 3 years to find something and agree on it!  Now we have to wait 8 weeks for delivery...  Going to test drive SUV's this weekend, thinking Acura MDX, but a little leery of going smaller than our 4-Runner.  In nursery news we have decided to wallpaper the ceiling...  crossing our fingers its not crazy hard to do and it turns out as expected.

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 17 weeks!

An onion

June 21st for our a/s!

I'm super excited for our a/s and hoping little one cooperates so we can find out if we are team pink or blue!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks!

How big is baby?  Sweet potato

When is your next appointment? Tuesday for our A/S

Updates/Vents? Just spent a whole bunch of money on paint for a new house...sigh :(

• How far along are you? 18 weeks today

How big is baby? sweet potato sized

When is your next appointment? supposed to be June 13th but I am gonna go in today just to hear the heartbeat because I love hearing it so much :)

Updates/Vents? My toddler was a total bedhog last night so I didn't sleep very well, and I am kinda jealous that every seems to have felt baby move a ton but I only felt one movement one day :( but I am sure soon baby will be kicking up a storm
  • I will use this as a pseudo-intro since I've been posting with out introducing myself yet.

15 weeks

Orange

June 11 with OB and June 16 for elective u/s in hopes of finding out which team!!

I'm finally starting to like being pregnant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Green mushy avocado

When is your next appointment? June 25th. Regular visit with the MFM. Hoping to get a peek at bean. It's been a whole 2 weeks since the last u/s peek and I'm getting antsy.

Updates/Vents? Morning sickness is back. Not sure why. Past 3 days it's hit me again. I'm super energetic on the weekends and then nothing but exhausted during the week.

• How far along are you? 14 wks! Woo!

How big is baby? A little lemon :)

When is your next appointment? I have a small appt next Friday to monitor my Blood Pressure. It was too high  last time :(

Updates/Vents? Like I said in a post yesterday, I dream of sweets every morning. This morning I dreamt I was eating a cinnamon roll and telling my friend that I constantly dream of cinnamon rolls and am so glad she bought me some so I could finally eat it. I woke up so so sad :(

• How far along are you?  17weeks today!!

How big is baby?  Size of an onion I guess

When is your next appointment?  June 25th, hopefully we'll find out if its a boy or girl!!

Updates/Vents?  No new updates, and things are doing just fine :)

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 15 weeks!! 

A navel orange.

June 5th for 16 week check

I thought I would be done being queasy by now.  Ugh. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How far along are you? 18w

How big is baby? A sweet potato

When is your next appointment? I have my A/S on the 15th at 20w1d---Ahhh 15 days!!!

Updates/Vents? None really. I am feeling good now, I think (hope) I am going to enjoy 2nd tri. Although my balance is starting to be a little off and I have noticed it at the gym.

I have also started feeling movement (I think) and I love it. Sleeping flat on my belly is no longer an option, it feels like I am sleeping on a water balloon.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• How far along are you? 16w

How big is baby? avocado

When is your next appointment? a/s on Tuesday!! (Seems early compared to others on the board, I hope we can see everything we need to!)

Updates/Vents? Hubby heard the heartbeat on our home doppler for the first time this week (he was traveling for work when I first got it in the mail).

Also, these allergies are really getting to me, and I'm trying to avoid Claritin as much as possible. Stupid pollen!

image"">image"">imageimage

• HiHow far along are you? 18 weeksHow big is baby? Sweet potatoWhen is your next appointment? AS on Tuesday afternoon! Then the 21Updates/Vents? Havent had a zofran in a week, I've only been nauseous at night 4 nights a week so I'm hoping it could be over. I'm going to see if I can get a gender reveal cake to tell my family next Wednesday. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along are you? 16 Weeks

How big is baby?  Avocado

When is your next appointment? June 22nd for our A/S - I can't wait!

Updates/Vents?  I have the worst headache right now... those seem to find me frequently now.  Besides that - nothing new, well, except that I will be telling my boss tomorrow that I'm going to be a SAHM starting the end of October!

Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • How far along are you?  16 weeks!

How big is baby?  Avocado

When is your next appointment?  Next Wed. for regular monthly appt.  Then June 25 is the a/s, I can't wait!

Updates/Vents? Nothing really, just trying to figure out my registry.  There's just so much stuff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"