December 2011 Moms
Options

My poor little guy

He is sick, teething and on top of all that found out he has an ingrown toe nail this morning that is going to have to be cut out.  Not his week :0(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My poor little guy

• Options
    alieb82alieb82 member
    Awwww I'm sorry :(  My little man was sick earlier this month with a cold for almost two weeks, on top of teething, so I know how you feel.  It's the worst seeing them not feelign well. 
  • Options
    Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    Aw man, I am sorry. I hope he feels better soon!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Poor guy, it sucks seeing them go through this stuff.

Question about the ingrown toenail - I think DS might have one on his big toe.  I just noticed yesterday.  How long did you notice your DS's, is the doctor going to fix it.  I am just hoping that DS's will grow out, but I don't think that will happen.

photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
  • Options

Poor thing!

I have a question about the ingrown toenail too! I noticed that the side of DD's big toenail is kind of red, but she doesn't seem sensitive when I press on it. How did you know?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

This is the same thing happening w/DS.  It's red and a little swollen but doesn't seem to be bothering him. 

photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
  • Options
    imagelintscreen:

Poor guy, it sucks seeing them go through this stuff.

Question about the ingrown toenail - I think DS might have one on his big toe.  I just noticed yesterday.  How long did you notice your DS's, is the doctor going to fix it.  I am just hoping that DS's will grow out, but I don't think that will happen.

I just noticed the redness to it last night and this morning it was swollen and right at the nail bed it looked like there might be something of a cyst there.  I took him to the DR this morning and they tried to cut what they could out, he had an ingrown nail in both big toes.  They put him on an ointment cream and if it isn't better in two days we have to start him on amox. Dr suggest I make an appt with the pediatrist  who works on little ones and get them cut out. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"