Cloth Diapering

Placing my order for BG...

I was originally going to just take advantage of the B5GO sale on 4.0s.  I was thinking 18 to start with for my 4 mo old DD.  That should be enough to get through every other day, right?  Now I'm wondering if I should maybe get a few flip covers to go with it?  If so, what kind of inserts would you get?

Re: Placing my order for BG...

• I should add, I put DD in a nighttime sposie since she's such a heavy wetter at night.  I'll probably stick with that for now.
  • You have to try fitteds and wool for nighttime! Its the best thing ever! I wish I would have done this from the get go! I don't know abut flips though. Congrats on your first purchase.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's great to have some Flips too, but if you don't want to spend the money, you can probably get by with just the 4.0s.  I use mainly PFs in my Flip covers, but at night we use a Flips organic insert wrapped around a small Thirsties hemp insert (with fleece on top to make it feel dry against her skin).  My DD is in it for over 12 hours each night and poops in it as soon as she wakes up each morning and we've never had a leak.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't forget to type in "bestdeal" so save an additional 10%

I use a prefold and doubler with the econobum covers at night. And the flip sposies for travel.

• where is this deal that I'm missing?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really like the Flips organic inserts.  The stay dry are good too, but they aren't enough on their own. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"