August 2012 Moms

Poop!

I figured that one would get clicked on! Big Smile Lately it feels like every time I get up and walk around I always have to poop, but when I actually get to the bathroom it goes away. Is baby on some kind of nerve and am I alone on this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poop!

• tashalatashala member
    Not alone!!! difference is that I actually have to poop. I've been going like crazy now, which is a far cry from a few months ago, when I couldn't go at all.
  • I clicked because POOP is a funny word... LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemlynne37wiu:
    It got me to click!  You know what's weird...for the past two days it feels like the baby is pushing on my bumhole or something...it feels like it's going to come right out of my a$$ and it's kind of unnerving.  It's not a horrible pressure or anything, but it's just reaaaaallllyyy weird.

I get this too! It's almost like she's facing backwards and kicking toward my rectum or something!!! It's super unnerving, esp cause I'm terrified of hemorrhoids!

BabyName Ticker
  • imageSaltylove:

imagetashala:
    Not alone!!! difference is that I actually have to poop. I've been going like crazy now, which is a far cry from a few months ago, when I couldn't go at all.

Is it bad that I am super jealous of you?

Me too...I know I have to go, but when I get there, I just sit...and sit...and sit. LO kicks me a few times as if to mock me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSaltylove:

imagetashala:

Me too... i WISH I had to go...or could go! 

• imageSaltylove:

imagetashala:

THIS. I wish I could poop! Although after trying all the stool softeners and such, I found that Taco Bell did the trick the other day, lol!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imageanbeck4:

THIS. I wish I could poop! Although after trying all the stool softeners and such, I found that Taco Bell did the trick the other day, lol!

Is it bad that this made me want a beef gordita lol...

I can poop...thankfully...I hope it stays like this the further I go...

• Mothertrucker, don't even get me started. I've been trying to figure out this thyroid thing since last June, and I'm pretty sure things are out of whack...when I have to go to the bathroom, I have little warning and the things are urgent and immediate!
  • imagetashala:

this. for the first few months, I was taking stool softeners almost daily because I just couldn't go on my own. now I'm back to my daily routine, but it's painful. I can't decide which is worse. =/

also, I definitely get the pain when he sits really low. I just chalk it up to him putting pressure on my colon when I move a certain way.  

TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"