Trying to Get Pregnant

Wow, what is going on? NTTGPR

I can't believe we have a "Criminal Minds" case going on in Canada. It's just crazy! I can't link from my iPad, but just google Luka Magnotta. What on earth is going on? 

Re: Wow, what is going on? NTTGPR

• ya, saw this on the news this morning... sooo creepy!
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Yes, it's creepy and terrible. But they have a suspect who is on interpol's list. I feel for the family of the slain person. 
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. It's all a big mess, and I can't believe Karla Homolka is connected to this creep. I feel bad for the victim's family and hope they catch him before there are any more. I also feel bad for the victims of Karla Holmolka because she just keeps popping up and they can't catch a break and move on without having her name brought up over and over again.
  • Wow. This is definitely disturbing.
  • blush64blush64 member
    It's awful. It sounded so unreal when I heard about it yesterday.
  • Wow, very creepy.
  • BethK22BethK22 member
    Ish.

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• ah625ah625 member

The crazies are coming out.

There have been tons of shootings in Seattle the past week. And that guy high on PCP eating that guys face in Miami.

Makes me want to stay inside! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"