November 2012 Moms

Round Ligament Stretching

Anyone else experiencing these delightfully excruciating pains? More times than not when I sneeze I say ouch because it feels like my uterus is tearing in half. Can't wait for labor haha
BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Round Ligament Stretching

• Yes! And so much more stretching to go...
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • Or when you stand up too fast? GAH!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. Getting out of bed at night to pee. I stand up wrong at least one of the 75 times I get up. Ouch. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup, usually when I get up from lying down.  It's dropped me to my knees once or twice.
  • I had them for 3 days straight, constant, on the left side.  It wasn't even just a sharp quick thing.  I thought I had something wrong with my ovaries or kidneys.  Nope - u/s showed nothing wrong and doc/nurse said it was RLP.  OUCH.  
    ~ Single Mother by Choice ~ IUI with donor sperm - BFP on 2nd attempt! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJenniferLuvsCandy:
    Or when you stand up too fast? GAH!
    Yes!! That's the worst!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OMG tell me about it! When I cough or sneeze I cry because it hurts to badly! But I found that if I'm laying down and I have to cough, rolling onto my side makes it better. Also, if I'm on the couch and I need to stand up, I will roll to my side and then roll off the couch and stand up. This has saved me some aches and pains
    Counting down the days until my little princess arrives! BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • ansi29ansi29 member
    I'm not sure if it's round ligament but I feel like I pulled my groin and for the past 3 weeks it has hurt to walk.  I'm heading to the chiropractor this afternoon and hopefully they can fix me! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah the standing up is the worst. I now stand up like a very old person. I get up bent over then slowly stand up straight. It's funny all the looks people give you :).  I think the worse thing though is the tight upper ab muscles.  My upper ab muscles get so tight if i'm sitting on the couch a certain way or when I move the wrong way. I'm having to lay down more often on the couch just to let the muscles relax and stretch out. Anyone else getting that?
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • It's a scary pain sometimes! I had tears in my eyes after a sneeze the other day, yikes.
    image"">image"">imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"